Full Job Description
We are looking to add an experienced software tester who can find the bugs and defects while testing prerelease code. Become part of an exciting, innovative team committed to delivering superior software for K-12 educators! We want fun, energetic and inventive professionals that aspire to become part of a fast-growing organization. Working in our Allentown, PA office daily to collaborate and be part of the team is a must. Your job will include:
- Design, develop and execute scripts as needed to support automation testing tools
- Develop and maintain automation test frameworks
- Execute and evaluate manual test cases and report test results
- Create detailed, clear and well-structured test plans, execute test cases and test scripts on multiple projects of varying size
- Apply repetitive testing of functions within various browsers and/or devices
Requirements for this position include:
- Demonstrated track record of innovative thinking, technical mastery and peer guidance
- Ability to consistently create and drive the automated testing process
- Ability and willingness to learn new technologies
- Superior analytical, strategic and problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Proficient communication and interpersonal abilities to communicate effectively across departments
- S. Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Demonstrated knowledge of the following technologies: Selenium, Cucumber, Java
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in automated testing environment
- Agile Testing Automation Certification a plus
Located in Allentown, PA our offices embrace a unique team that delivers and supports the largest best in class integrated software solution for the K-12 industry. We are looking for new team members who are interested in a long-term career, not just a job. The company continues to grow and serves clients in the Northeast US.
We offer competitive market salaries, have an extremely generous medical, dental, vision, short-term disability benefits package that is uncommon in the marketplace today. We offer training opportunities when they are available and applicable.
So, if you are looking for a growing company, can find the bugs in software and are eager to bring innovation to a workplace, then apply for this job!
All we ask is that you apply with a resume and cover letter that identifies how you think you will be the perfect fit in our culture and how you can drive the automated testing into our organization. This will give us a chance to get to know you outside of your previous work history. Resumes without cover letters will not be considered.
Job Type: Full-time
- Test Automation: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Allentown, PA (Required)
- One location
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this as Indeed is not responsible for the employer’s application process.